Great Tey Village Hall
Chappel Road, Great Tey, Colchester, Essex CO6 1JQ
Great Tey Village Hall is situated in the picturesque village of Great Tey, Colchester. The village hall was built by Reuben Hunt in 1926 and extended to include;
- Light and airy hall that includes: Large spacious main hall (with stage area) which can be separated by a concertina partition door to second hall with kitchen serving hatch.
- Fully equipped kitchen (electric cooker, fridge, microwave, wall mounted hot water boiler, plates, cups and saucers)
- Disabled access including toilet with baby changing table
Great Tey Village Hall is available to hire for: Parties, Weddings, Christenings, Dance Practice, Clubs, Societies, Social Events, regular clubs and activities.
- Capacity for 200 people for dancing or 107 for concert/event with seating
- Tables and chairs available for use
- Car park – with off street parking
- Reasonable hire rates
- Viewing is available by appointment. We would be delighted to show you around!
For bookings, viewings or enquiries relating to Great Tey Village Hall:
|Please contact:||Jade Lock (Village Hall Manager)|
See further details here