HOUSEHOLD DROP OFF SERVICE (ATTENDED FREIGHTER SERVICE)
The Parish Council was not advised by Colchester Borough Council of the dates for 2022, but have now obtained the dates for the remainder of this year.
The freighter will be at Harold Fairs Recreation Ground
Between 9.30am – 10.45am
on 28 May and 23 July 2022
- no fridges or freezers;
- please bring green garden waste separately to be composted;
- this service is provided for small loads and from domestic properties, so you can use this service to dispose of bulky items not normally collected with household waste;
- no commercial refuse or hazardous waste such as asbestos, batteries, liquids, gas bottles;
- no large loads please.
For more information please telephone 01206 282700
YOUR VILLAGE HALL NEEDS YOU!
Vacancies for Voluntary Roles on the Village Hall Management Committee
for Chairperson and Secretary
Village Hall Chairperson
- Chair AGM
- Regular communication with Village Hall Manager
- General correspondence with Village Hall Manager, Treasurer and Parish Council
- Annual inspection of village hall with Village Hall Manager
Village Hall Secretary
- Preparation and minute taking at Village Hall AGM
- Ad hoc correspondence with the Village Hall Manager
If you are interested in either of the above roles, please contact the Parish Council,
David Williams on: email@example.com for further information.